The Symphony of the Forge is a quest in Tyranny.
The Voices of Nerat has asked you to go to Lethian's Crossing and bring back the leader of the Forge-Bound. The Forge-Bound master is currently in Lethian's Crossing, the settlement at the base of the Sunset Spire.
- Head to the Crossing and talk to Harchiand Bronze. He will direct you to the Forge.
- Zdenya can be found in the Forge-Bound foundry, known simply as the Forge. It's located east of the river on the first tier of the Moonrise District, just above the ground floor.
- Zdenya will ask you to join her on the third tier of Lethian's Crossing where she will place the Magebane Helm before she will discuss the future of the Forge-Bound.
- Once the placement is done, Eldian will ask you to confirm that the Magebane Helm actually works by entering the Oldwalls at Lethian's Crossing and watching for loosed Bane. You will receive a keystone to enter (note that with Lore 55, you can point out that Kyros' law forbids actually entering the Oldwalls, but that you'll do it for the Crossing →).
- Enter the Oldwalls using the keystone. See Lethian's Crossing Oldwalls - Antechamber for area details. For now, approach the area in front of your party. Something goes wrong and you're attacked by Bane. Return outside to Zdenya.
- Of course, nothing's as simple as that. Blood and Bronze begins and your goal is to confront Raetommon. The quest completes as soon as you give chase to Raetommon.