The Rise of the Earthshakers is a quest in Tyranny.
The leader of the Earthshakers has asked you to retrieve the Earthshakers from Gulfglow Oldwalls along with three shards of Azurelith. Travel to Gulfglow Oldwalls in the search of shards of Azurelith for the Earthshaker ritual.
- Travel to Gulfglow Oldwalls and find out what happened to the group sent to harvest the crystals. Talk to Lycon and Basilon.
- The group of Earthshakers are in a standoff with a band of Beastmen from the Stonestalker tribe. Assist the Earthshakers and kill or negotiate with the Beastmen at Gulfglow and inside the Gulfglow Spire. Red-Fang is your point of contact.
- Approach the entrance to the Spire. You can get through the beasts by snarling at them. Enter and talk to Red-Fang.
- As usual, slaughter is a very viable approach to resolving the situation. Kill Red-Fang and then every Beast outside the Oldwalls as well. Red-Fang drops the Azure Shield, which is a required artifact should you wish to go Anarchist.
- Or you can try the peaceful solution. Talk to her and express a desire for a peaceful solution. You have two possible solutions:
- If you fought Hundred-Blood and become Prima, you can ask Red-Fang to yield due to your position.
- Otherwise, agree to undergo the Rite of Savagery and Stone. Head outside to the central plateau and defeat all three Beastmen (Corpse-Eater, Dark-Foot, and Crimson-Stone). Blood-Rock presides over the test and will refer you to the Alpha once it's complete.
- Return to Red-Fang and talk to her. You can either agree to get rid of the Earthshakers wholesale or persuade her to let them leave with what they've already harvested (by mentioning backing out or baring fangs and growling →,→). She will also give you the Mark of the Tribe.
- Return to Basilon. He'll be happy either way and ask you to deliver the Harvested Azurelith Crystals.