The Final Hunt is a quest in Tyranny.
In light of Kyros' final decree, your path has been made quite clear: take the fight to the Archons of War and Secrets and be the only one left standing.
Bleden Mark's guidance:
- Read the hidden message in Bleden Mark's missive and travel to Ashweald to talk to him.
- Travel to Iron Hearth and Cacophony to confront Graven Ashe and Voices of Nerat.
- Talk again to Bleden Mark in Ashweald. Accepting to confront Tunon the Adjudicator will complete the quest.
Ignoring Bleden Mark or not accepting his guidance:
- Bleden Mark will attack you at Tunon's Court during Final Judgment if your Favor with him is not high enough (at least 4 required), or if you attack Tunon. If high enough, Mark will address Tunon. If you played your cards correctly, Tunon will then declare you innocent and later swear fealty to you.
- It is possible to earn the allegiance of all Archons except Graven Ashe (whom you can convict in Final Judgment to get rid of without a fight).
|From the Shadows||Gain Bleden Mark's loyalty and have him turn on Tunon the Adjudicator.|