The Conqueror's Will
The Conqueror's Will is a quest in Act I of Tyranny.
Kyros demands victory at Vendrien's Well. As a Fatebinder of Tunon, you are tasked with delivering Kyros' Edict to the Archons of the Disfavored and the Scarlet Chorus. They must defeat the rebellious Vendrien Guard soon, or everyone in the valley, allies and enemies alike, will die. Make your way southeast through Edgering Fort and travel to the Disfavored camp where Graven Ashe and the Voices of Nerat are meeting to discuss their strategy.
- Travel to the Disfavored camp.
- Proclaim Kyros' Edict to the Archons.
- The way in which you proclaim the Edict will affect the reputation with the factions.
- Alternatively, you can wait until after the Day of Swords to proclaim the Edict; in this case, the deadline will be 360+ days later.
- Deliver Word of Kyros' Edict to Fifth Eye.
- Deliver Word of Kyros' Edict to Iron Marshal Erenyos.
- Kyros' Edict must be personally delivered to the Archons. Find them in the Disfavored camp.
- The two Archons are currently meeting inside Graven Ashe's tent at the north end of the camp.
- The Disfavored are now aware of Kyros' declaration. All that remains is to inform the Scarlet Chorus leader.
- The Scarlet Chorus are now aware of Kyros' declaration. All that remains is to inform the Disfavored leader.
- You announced Kyros' Edict to Graven Ashe and the Voices of Nerat, but whether they actually begin working together remains to be seen.