Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Battle of Echocall Crossing is a quest in Tyranny.
- At the Disfavored camp, by not agreeing to help the Disfavored outright, a Subterfuge check with Iron Marshal Erenyos allows you to gain your choice of:
- Minor → and Minor →
- Iron Axe
- It falls down to you to salvage what's essentially a damned mess. Head to Echocall Crossing and find Antio and Bitter Quip arguing over who's to blame for Eb knocking down the main bridge and blunting the Disfavored thrust across the Matani.
- To talk Bitter Quip into submission, you can:
- Offer him compensation. This includes:
- Have Antio beg for Quip's support. →
- Use Subterfuge 34 to point out that Voices of Nerat will hear about his cowardice and spinelessness.
- For amusement, use Athletics 34 to slap him silly.→ Slap him again to gain Loyalty with Verse. Slapping him for a third time will cause a loss of Loyalty from Barik and an increase in Fear.
- Once you secure the services of his Furies, move east. Bitter Quip will request that you draw attention of the Vendrien Guard, so that his Furies can set up a rope bridge to cross to the other side.
- Watch out for the traps in the way. Deal with the Outrunners, then try to cross the bridge and you'll be welcomed by a drawbridge and Matani Sybil.
- With Lore 34, you can remark on her heraldry, indicating House Matani →. Otherwise, it's another chance to negotiate a peaceful surrender. Or not. Sybil will gesture with implied promises at you, accomplishing what you were meant to do.
- Return to Bitter Quip. After an opportunity to chastise either side (or staying neutral with the central option), time to move on with the plan. Use the rope secured by the Furies to get to the other shore.
- Clear the way, cutting through the four enemy fighters. Move forward, past the panicking villagers, to engage the troops covering Matani Sybil's retreat.
- With Athletics 34 or by completing Tripnettle Wilderness first and lying about Pelox, you can intimidate one of the soldiers, making the combat easier. Otherwise, it's yet another major combat engagement. Deal with them, then lower the drawbridge.
- Make your way through the village, engaging enemies as you go. The goal is the center courtyard. Sybil will once again appear and sic three Vendrien Guard troops on you. They are armed with iron weapons and hit a little harder.
- Head to the rooftops to corner Matani and confront her. Her first concern is about securing the fates of the villagers. You can either:
- If option two or three is chosen, Matani will go down fighting. This is a particularly difficult fight, as you have no less than six veteran insurgents against your low-level party. Try to use the doorway you come in as a choke point and eliminate the Outrunner as soon as possible while shielding Lantry.
- Once they're gone, talk to Sybil and decide her fate. You can:
- After that, you decide the fate of the village:
- Return to the Archon meeting.