Tarkis Arri is a character in Tyranny.
Background[edit | edit source]
Before you stands Captain Tarkis Arri, de facto leader of the dwindling Vendrien Guard. Short, sunburned, and agitated even when standing still, her body is a compact sculpture of muscle and bone, and her face is short on symmetry thanks to the scars and dents of a dozen brushes with death.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.||
Assault on the Citadel
Forging an Alliance
Battered but Unbroken
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Oathbreakers: Acquiring this quest from either Pelox Florian or Matani Sybil will also involve receiving a missive from Tarkis Arri. To progress in this quest, you must travel to the Secluded grove and speak with her.
- Non-Rebel paths
- Assault on the Citadel: Captain Arri is the ultimate challenge. Taking her down breaks the spine of the insurgency and allows you to claim Ascension Hall. For her role in the insurgency, you can have her thrown off the top of the spire.
Arri will be your point-woman in the Rebel path, the first leader of the factions of the Tiers to join you (literally, as the faction leaders will gather in Ascension Hall).
- Forging an Alliance: Arri sends you to Lethian's Crossing to forge your first alliance (either with the Forge-Bound or the Bronze Brotherhood).
- Unlikely Allies: Arri sends you to the Stone Sea to make more allies, after suggestions from your Lethian's Crossing ally.
- Battered but Unbroken: Arri sends you to the Blade Grave to negotiate with the Unbroken.
- Heated Words: Arri sends you to Effigy to negotiate with the Sages.
Inventory[edit | edit source]