Tales from the Tiers is a new DLC released for Tyranny on June 13, 2017 on Steam, GOG, and Paradox Store.
Tales from The Tiers expands the Fatebinder's journey through the war-torn world of Tyranny, with new travel map events, encounters, and side stories. These include hostile ambushes, traveling merchants, and numerous other episodes that offer new insights, new items, and new challenges on the journey.
Notably, the DLC does not require you to start a new game and integrates smoothly into the existing playthrough.
- New Travel Events: Random encounters while traveling may lead to new quests, or new events focused on companions and new NPCs
- Expanded Story: Learn more about the people and places of the Tiers with more than 40 vignettes to encounter on your journey.
- New items: Including:
- Shields and weapons: Cinder Ward, Silvercore, Rupture, Barbed Pilum, Entropy's Rend, Exploit
- Armor: Feather-lined Boots, Submission Gloves, Gore-Claw's Tanned Hide, Dense Iron Cuirass, Nightfall Casque, Kaidi's Spikes, Greaves of the Endless March, Kailor's Cap
- Accessories: Sunder's Seal , Frozen Sentinel, Davidian's Monocle, Chrysalis Amber Brooch
- Consumables: Salted rations