Securing The Sea is a quest in Tyranny.
- Radix is awaiting your return at Howling Rock. Report back to him and begin the next steps in the plan.
- Caedis and Radix tell you about a missing group of Earthshakers. Travel to Gulfglow Oldwalls and find out what happened to them. Talk to Lycon and Basilon.
- The group of Earthshakers are in a standoff with a band of Beastmen from the Stonestalker tribe. Assist the Earthshakers and kill or negotiate with the Beastmen at Gulfglow and inside the Gulfglow Spire. Red-Fang is your point of contact.
- Approach the entrance to the Spire. You can get through the beasts by snarling at them. Enter and talk to Red-Fang. As you are working with the Disfavored, she needs to be put down. Slaughter all the beasts at Gulfglow, inside and outside.
- Return to Basilon. Take the harvested Azurelith Crystals. Pick up three more Azurelith samples from the Stone Sea (eg. Stone Down Gorge or Gulfglow itself).
- Return to Radix. Begin the Ritual of Fallowing.
- The Chorus attacks. Head out to the central plateau and kill the attackers, then realign the node. Lather, rinse, repeat at the quartermastery and then near the runic hall.
- Cairn is dead, but the Stone Sea is blighted, forever.
- Talk to Radix. If you want, harvest a piece of Cairn. Otherwise, return to Graven Ashe.