Seats of Power
Seats of Power is a quest in Tyranny.
You have been witness to your own unique ability to ascend to the tops of Spires. These monolithic structures serve as excellent bases of operation. In order to bolster the war efforts in the Tiers, you should seek out more Spires. Perhaps by doing so you might uncover more of the mystery behind their power, and why you have such an affinity to them.
- This activates once Stirring Visions is complete and tracks your progress in unlocking the Spires. To unlock access to Spires, you need to access the runic hall beneath them and activate them by inputting the correct activation sequence (see below for a list of correct runes):
- Sunset Spire: If you are already on the Crossing quest chain, complete Forbidden Passage (Disfavored path) or its equivalent on other paths to open the door to the Lethian's Crossing Runic Hall at the Lethian's Crossing Oldwalls - Antechamber. Otherwise, simply enter the antechamber and then the runic hall.
- Ocean Spire: Unlock Oldwalls Breach, then enter Blade Grave Oldwalls - West and the Blade Grave Runic Hall.
- Dawning Spire: Unlock Howling Rock, then mosey into the runic hall.
- Aurora Spire: Unlock Gulfglow Oldwalls, then repeat as above
Sunset Spire (Lethian's Crossing)
Ocean Spire (Blade Grave)
Dawning Spire (Howling Rock)
Aurora Spire (Stone Sea)