Purge the Stone Sea
Purge the Stone Sea is a quest in Tyranny.
The Stonestalkers wish to rid their lands of the humans who encroach on them. This includes the Scarlet Chorus in Stone Down and Halfgate/Plainsgate, the Disfavored at Jagged Maw Shrine, and the Earthshakers at Gulfglow.
- This is a large quest that involves lots and lots of killing. Return to Hundred-Blood after all three locations are cleared.
- Head to Halfgate/Plainsgate.
- The goal here is exceedingly simple: Kill everyone wearing Chorus red. Misery can be a challenge, but not all that great.
- Travel there to find Caedis and Tangled Limb fighting. Talk to them.
- You can join the combat on either side, killing either Tangled Limb and the Chorus or Caedis and his Disfavored. However, note that wiping out the Chorus will not meet Hundred-Blood's demands... But killing Caedis puts Radix on a war path and you'll be forced to kill him later.
- You can assert your authority as Tunon's Fatebinder, explaining with Lore 26 that you are empowered to do so or intimidating them through force of arms. They will both start arguing who you should side with.
- Ultimately, you can demand an incentive from either of them. Caedis offers his sword, Limb 10 , and Killsy suggests slaughtering them all.
- It ends in blood. Kill whomever you wish.
- The group of Earthshakers are in a standoff with a band of Beastmen from the Stonestalker tribe. Assist the Earthshakers and kill or negotiate with the Beastmen at Gulfglow and inside the Gulfglow Spire. Red-Fang is your point of contact.
- Approach the entrance to the Spire. You can get through the beasts by snarling at them. Enter and talk to Red-Fang.
- As usual, slaughter is a very viable approach to resolving the situation. Kill Basilon and everyone outside the Oldwalls as well.
- Or you can try the peaceful solution. Talk to her and express a desire for a peaceful solution, then agree to undergo the Rite of Savagery and Stone. Head outside to the central plateau and defeat all three Beastmen (Corpse-Eater, Dark-Foot, and Crimson-Stone). Blood-Rock presides over the test and will refer you to the Alpha once it's complete.
- Return to Red-Fang and talk to her. You can either agree to get rid of the Earthshakers wholesale or persuade her to let them leave with what they've already harvested (by mentioning backing out or baring fangs and growling →→). She will also give you the Mark of the Tribe.