Path to Power is a quest in Tyranny.
The Archon of Shadows is apparently a fan of your work in Vendrien's Well and wishes to help further your ascension in the Tiers. He wants to speak with you at Ashweald.
- Head to the Burning Library. Talk to The Censor, then attack. She will flee, leaving you to deal with the chaff outside. The Athletics 46 option allows you to scare the Blood Chanter into fleeing.
- Enter the Library and make your way through it. The first barrier requires the incomplete passcode, found on a shelf near the dying Sage. Move deeper into the ruination, dispatching Fat Ulsten, Gaptooth, and Numbly as you see fit.
- To reach the lower floor, use the rope and pulley. Assemble the passcode:
- Upper ruins, on a shelf near the fissure.
- Lower ruins, on the shelves to the northeast, near the Sage's statue.
- Lower ruins, on the shelves to the south-west, near the Scourge.
- Upper ruins revisited, on the shelves to the north-east.
- Use the pulley in the revisited part of the upper ruin to reach the access area. Activate the runes in the following order (after dispatching whatever gang boss you didn't eliminate earlier): ↑ ↓ ← → (Sigils of Vigor, Fire, Force, Stone).
- Head down to the Silent Archive. Follow the path to the little island, then confront the Censor. Kill her.
- Ascend the island and interact with the Archive. You can:
- Grab the Archive and run.
- [Lore 45] Deconstruct the spell's core, then swap the Archive for an artifact. Staff of Hours can be found just before the path to platform starts; there is also a hidden container near it.
- Return to Bleden Mark.