Myrek is a character in Tyranny.
An apologist who is unfazed by the slaughter committed by Raetommon at Lethian's Crossing to obtain the Magebane. He's a loyalist, entrusted with the key to the Oldwalls at Twin Rivers.
- The Bronze Thief: He's engaged in a tense standoff with Locke over Raetommon's actions. You have to kill both.
- Anarchist, Scarlet Chorus, Rebels
- Artifact Hunter, On the Hunt, In the Shadow of the Oldwalls: He and his opponent are confronted at the March. You can talk them down and convince them to follow your lead.
- To convince Myrek to stand down, you must begin the conversation in a non-threatening manner, then:
- snark that the Brotherhood must have a lot of traitors when Myrek claims that the executed Bronzemen were all traitors (Lore check);
- mention how Raetommon have killed many of his own men at the Crossing (requires a Brotherhood garrison);
- mention how unleashing the Bane has killed many Bronzemen (help out at Twin Rivers prior to the conversation)