Kosma is a character in Tyranny.
A cheery merchant providing for the Scarlet Chorus at Edgering Ruins.
||This character is a merchant.
||Sells: Low-level wares.
- A small-time merchant supplying the Chorus. She is illiterate, and an unscrupulous creature, such as your Fatebinder, can exploit that:
- By twisting the interpretation of the trade rights (you can mention that they only apply in wartime and the armies certainly aren't warring), you have the following options:
- Accept a bribe from Kosma.
- Reject the bribe from Kosma but asking for a friend's (20%) discount (and bonus to profit from sold goods) and gain a little favor with the Scarlet Chorus.
- Say it was a joke and gain minor favor with the Scarlet Chorus.
- You can outright lie about her trade rights, extort her for items, and then choose if you want to further modify the trade rights for her benefit or ruin.
- By lying about her trade rights, you can extort her for:
- After you "fix the lettering" of her trade rights, she thanks you and offer you a friend's (only 10%) discount (and bonus to profit from sold goods).