Gulfglow Oldwalls is a location in Tyranny.
The deep chasms along the Stone Sea's northern border mark the extent of the Edict of Stone's reach. Gulfglow is a well-known part of this border, both due to its proximity to the Aurora Spire and the abundance of Azurelith emerging from the rock. Travelers claim that, when the sun is directly overhead, you can see the shimmer of a thousand Azurelith crystals cascading down into the depths below. It has since come under Beastmen control, and is widely avoided.
Points of interest
- Welcome to northwestern Azure. Head forward to meet Lycon and Basilon.
- Head eastwards, over the walkways. The central plateau has a locked chest with Longclaw's Rage.
- Approach the entrance to the Spire. You can get through the beasts by snarling at them. The locked chest by the door contains the Broken Maw.
- You can climb down the cliff face in front of the runic hall with Athletics 63 to gather some azurelith and assorted loot.
- Longclaw's Rage: In a locked box on the central plateau.
- Broken Maw: The locked chest by the entrance to the runic hall.