Effigy is a location in Tyranny. It can be visited on a Disfavored, Scarlet Chorus or Rebel run; Anarchist Fatebinders have to unlock this location while on a non-Anarchist path before Betray Alliance.
This village survived the initial destruction wrought by Kyros's Edict of Fire, but fell prey to a more insidious enemy - the wind. As embers and burning parchment scattered across the Contested Lands, wildfires erupted and devastated the region. Locals refer to the remnants of this town as Effigy due to the frequent fires seen here.
Points of interest
- Welcome to the burning village. Check the barrel by the entrance (hidden) to find the Fatefinder and Sigil of Precise Action.
- Head onwards to find Acalia and Renata. Kill them if you're a Disfavored or Chorus ally.
- Anarchist Fatebinders who are formerly allied to the Scarlet Chorus can pick up Language of the Ancients from Acalia if they accepted and did not complete Snuffing Them Out and stayed away from Effigy until after Betray Alliance.
- Fatefinder: In a barrel by the worldmap exit to the southeast.
- Cowl of Disbelief: Carried by Renata.
- Maric's Blackened Spear: Carried by Maric.