Divide and Conquer is a side quest in Tyranny. It is given by Rift-Dig under certain conditions. Known factors include:
- the Young Fatebinder having the Hunter background;
- becoming Prima of the Stonestalkers;
If you are on the Disfavored path, you can get and complete the quest before speaking with Hundred-Blood.
The Beastman Rift-Dig claimed that Disfavored soldiers have been attacking settlers in Graystone Valley. You found it odd that the Disfavored would behave in this manner and vowed to investigate the matter.
- Travel to Graystone Valley to search for signs of the Disfavored attackers. Search the area for any Disfavored and question them.
- Talk to Brillen. Then, head north to find the perpetrators: Raven, Prattle, and Severed Sophus.
- You can kill them all, or use Athletics 62 to take them to Iron Hearth... Or even let them go, for a bribe. Of course, the first two options result in having to execute them.→→. The latter lets them go to continue their operations.→→
- The bribing option is not available on the Disfavored path; in other paths, you can always choose to kill them after taking the bribe.