Crossing Carnage is a quest in Tyranny.
A hostile force is in charge of Lethian's Crossing. Kill them all and remind everyone that no one should stand in a Fatebinder's way.
- This quest activates if you enter Lethian's Crossing while it's controlled by a hostile force (Bronze Brotherhood is the default if you didn't visit the Crossing during Conquest, otherwise it's Disfavored or the Scarlet Chorus).
- While on a Disfavored path, this quest will only not be triggered with a Disfavored garrison.
- While on a Chorus path, this quest will definitely be triggered with a Disfavored garrison.
- While on a Rebel path, this quest will be triggered with either a Disfavored or Chorus garrison.
- Kill all the groups of soldiers and their commander stationed in Lethian's Crossing. The quest completes at this point and the Crossing is back to life!