Blood and Bronze is a quest in Tyranny.
- The quest has a minor variation depending on who holds the crossing. If the Brotherhood does, a member will approach you pleading for help (you can attack to claim the settlement) and later you will witness Raetommon killing Ring-Dropper Ceratha in the Moonrise Market. You also won't fight any Brotherhood members until the last group of four. Otherwise:
- Straightforward (if you choose to remain with the Chorus). Sweep through the Crossing and kill the Bronze Brotherhood members. There are two groups in each district, for a total of about 12 fighters (excluding the ones who attack you at the exit from the oldwalls). Saber, the commander on the attack, is in the Moonrise district, ground level.
- You can Betray Alliance when the Chorus member approaches you for help.
- After disposing of them, go to Eldian's House to check on Eldian. You'll see Raetommon flee. With Athletics 55, you can throw a rock at him. Otherwise, make a rude gesture or glare silently.
- Give chase. You'll find him holding Zdenya hostage. He'll flee, using his men to delay you. Go back to Eldian or Tier Smasher.
- Talk to Harchiand Bronze to get more information and unlock Deserter's March.
- Note that completing this quest while remaining with the Chorus unlocks Remnants and the adjudication opportunity involving Jag and Tippler.